I’m trying to live a healthier lifestyle so I need to set my focus on food too – que the Instant Pot sweet potatoes!
I had no idea I liked sweet potatoes until about 2 years ago when I was threatened if I didn’t try one. I Instantly fell in love with them.
In my recent world of Fruity Pebbles and Cheez-Itz Grooves I’d forgotten all about them!
I’ve been thinking of going vegan for awhile. I’ve swapped all my clothing, make up, & skin care to vegan products.
I love cheese so if anyone has a good vegan cheese they like please share! I don’t think I will share vegan recipes here on the blog unless you guys request them. I know once you started following there wasn’t a lot of recipes posted but I’m sure you had no idea vegan recipes would one day show up too.
However if I set out and find a vegan recipe I love that I think you guys would enjoy I’ll share it.
• 2 sweet potatoes raw
• 1.5 cup water
1. Scrub your sweet potatoes.
2. Add water to the Instant Pot.
3. Place the steaming trivet inside, then lay the sweet potatoes on top.
4. Place the lid on, and seal the pot.
5. Use manual mode and set on pressure cook for 12 minutes.
6. Allow the device to depressurize without assistance.
7. Carefully remove the lid, and serve you’re ready to serve.
Sweet potatoes have become a staple at the kitchen table in my lunchbox at work. They are so versatile you can eat them plain, with butter, jazzed up with chick peas & avocado, the possibilities are endless with this veggie.