I love lists, it’s probably a little obsessive in a way. I have a list of books, list of blog resources, even an everyday check list (to help me stay focused mainly).
Anxiety has put me in a slump since last month but I’m taking things one day at a time and as different obstacles come about. I totally failed on March’s Goals so they’ve become April goals.
I have no idea what to write about, everything in my head is just swirling around like a massive CF tornado (like the kind that would fling cows through the air). I do have a few post ideas; i just haven’t sat down to write them.. or anything for that matter.
I have managed to hold down a few thoughts to write an update on my absence.
- I can’t paint but I have the urge to or at least try. So I ordered a ton of paint, canvas, and brushes earlier this week.
- I’m currently reading three different books (Big Magic, Finders Keepers, & Sleeping Beauties -Yes, 2 out of the three are Stephen King)
- Anxiety has been rampant here lately. I can usually try to focus on different things and it calms itself but right now it’s like a toddler with a face full of frosting with no more cake. It’s angry.
- On the way to work I’ve been listening to Woody, Wilcox, & Chelsea. People probably think I’m crazy if they see me more than giggling in my car. Their radio show is awesome, the three of them are a perfect match. They keep it funny, not always friendly, a little vulgar, which is great.
- I’m still loving my job; it maybe weird to hear someone say they love walking through the door at work. I do though because days go by fast and everyone is so nice, even the patients (who sometimes get things removed &/or burnt off).
- I got the nerve to change my hair color Tuesday night. I decided upon it while glancing at a beauty supply site and decided to do it. I went with an auburn and brown highlights. It’s not too drastic; just a tiny change.
- Matt took off work last week so we were together a lot. We watched movies, binged a little Rick & Morty, even made it to a three mile walk on Tuesday after work. He has been my rock and for that I am so grateful.
I think it time to leave the paleness of winter behind so I’ve been to the tanning bed twice in the past two weeks (working at a dermatologist office I know better. My theory is tan fat is better than pale fat) however I got a little rambunctious yesterday and got in the stand up bed for 7 minutes (apparently 2 minutes too long) because I burnt a little. Last week I went for 5 minutes (it’s a 9 minute bed). I no longer look like a tomato as the tan has gone in over night.
I’ve done quite a few little things with this blog though. I want to take it up a notch and make it presentable before I send pitches to companies, which I’ve never done. Freelance clients aren’t going to come to me without me putting myself out there to be seen.
what’ve you been up to lately? If you’ve got motivation and inspiration to share I’d certainly be thankful.