I’m not going to lie, some days are better than others. I’m trying to be more mindful as I go about my day, doing so I’ve picked up on things that make me happy. I can enjoy these thing that make me happy almost everyday if not everyday.
It makes me happy to be in nature too, I don’t do it nearly enough though. A trip to the beach a few weeks ago reminded me of that. Since summer is drawing to a close maybe a few hikes will be in the books for the fall/winter, I do love going to the beach during the winter too though. It has such a different feel, I just love it.
Anything i can do to put a smile on my face or have a moment of calm in the anxiety driven mind I have; I’ll take it.
- Watching my kitty sleep – and boy does he sleep a lot, he is pretty much level expert.
- Seeing all the beautiful colors in the sky from dawn to dusk.
- Gazing at the moon and stars – if I didn’t know any better I’d think I was an alien.
- Reese’s Pieces – need I say more?
- The love I have in my heart – it’s full and I try to be kind and spread it around all day. It takes 2 seconds to say “thank you” or give a compliment.
- Practicing mindfulness everyday – it really helps to keep you grounded.
- Having a sense of fulfillment in my life – it’s been awhile if ever I’ve felt this. I started a new job September 10th, I have a loving family and friends.
- Fluffy blankets – I love getting lost in all of its puffiness.
- Crystals – I have my favorites that I carry around with me daily but I love them all. I’m currently carrying around a tumbled Rose Quartz.
- Sleeping in – I absolutely love to sleep so on the weekends I do take advantage.
What makes you happy everyday?